- Christophe Jouffrais: CNRS researcher and member of the Toulouse IT Research Institute, is the director of the “Let’s look for” laboratory.
- Grégoire Denis, IT and innovative projects manager, IJA
- Xavier de Langautier, IJA administrator
- Nathalie Bedouin, transcription adapter, IJA
- Nadine Jessel, lecturer – ESPE Toulouse, IRIT
- Bernard Oriola, research engineer – CNRS, IRIT
- Philippe Truillet, lecturer – Paul Sabatier University, IRIT
Depending on the projects in progress, the laboratory mobilizes around twenty researchers and teacher-researchers (IT, cognitive sciences, psychology, ergonomics), around twenty professionals with visual impairment (teachers, trainers and specialized educators, transcriptionists, occupational therapist, doctor ophthalmologist, etc.), and visually impaired people.