There are many ways to get involved in research with us. Here we describe several possibilities depending on your status and your desires. Whatever your project or your desire to act, do not hesitate to contact us to discuss it!
The collaboration contract
A research collaboration contract puts innovation at the center of expectations, with the production of new knowledge or results.
To strengthen its position, open up to new markets or reduce development risks, the company can also be offered the exploitation, exclusive or not, of a technology developed by CPV by a license concession.
Service delivery, the CIFRE thesis, access to technological platforms, the creation of an industrial chair, expertise and advice are the other possible forms of collaboration.
Many projects await financial support or skills support.
All skills are welcome: IT development, mechanical or electronic production, ergonomics, marketing, etc.). If you want to get involved, contact us!
Support for research on disability is one of the actions that are part of the Corporate Social Responsibility approach.
You benefit from a tax deduction of up to 60% of the amount of your support, up to a limit of 0.5% of your company’s turnover before tax.
Become a sponsor of our laboratory by acting within the framework of your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- CSR is a strong element of positioning your company externally vis-à-vis your customers and your principals; and internally vis-à-vis your managers and employees; CSR can unite the company ;
- Researchers and specialized professionals from the IJA can come and talk about visual impairment and innovative technologies in your business. They can come and present their research and technological innovations ;
- You integrate your company into a social innovation approach on the regional and national territory ;
- The labeling of projects grants recognition of quality.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact us to discuss it!
Initiate a partnership with the laboratory
If you are an innovative company for people with visual impairments, we can support you on your R&D projects.
- We co-build a research project with you according to your fields of activity and your strategy.
- You will exchange with our experts (researchers and professionals of visual impairment) throughout the partnership.
- We are at your disposal and open to all proposals. Come and submit your issues to us.